Minnesota Computers for Schools is currently looking for a
Full-Time Warehouse Associate/Truck Driver
About Minnesota Computers for Schools: MCFS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works collaboratively with schools and educationally focused community organizations to provide technology solutions and skills training to individuals in need.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for processing donated equipment and delivering orders. The warehouse associate will perform a variety of functions to help ensure that orders are being processed and fulfilled.
Hours: 7am – 3pm or 8am – 4pm
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
- Making local deliveries within 90-miles of our warehouse.
- Help unload trucks and checking in donated equipment.
- Prepare orders by processing requests, ordering supplies, pulling parts, packing boxes, etc.
- Sort and organize computers and parts in the warehouse.
- Maintain inventory controls through organizing and sorting materials.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas and workstations neat.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid drivers license.
- Must pass background check and drug screening in order to comply with NAID certification.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
- A passion for technology and closing the opportunity gap in Minnesota.
- Warehouse experience, forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality are a must.
Send resume and cover letter to: Tamara Gillard, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications due by March 22.