Minnesota Computers for Schools is currently looking for a
Full-Time Warehouse Associate
About Minnesota Computers for Schools: MCFS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works collaboratively with schools and educationally focused community organizations to provide technology solutions and skills training to individuals in need.
Reports to: Director of Operations
The warehouse associate will be responsible for computer donation transportation and processing computer equipment through the warehouse. The warehouse associate will perform a variety of functions to help ensure that donations are being processed, inventoried, and data removed.
Salary: $15-16/hour, based on experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Making local pick-up and deliveries within 90-miles of our warehouse.
- Help unload trucks and check-in donated equipment.
- Prepare donations by processing requests, ordering supplies, pulling parts, packing boxes, etc.
- Sort and organize computers and parts in the warehouse.
- Maintain inventory controls through organizing and sorting materials.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening in order to comply with NAID certification.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
- A passion for technology and closing the opportunity gap in Minnesota.
- Warehouse experience and forklift experience are a plus.
- Professional truck driving experience is also a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality are a must.
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Director of Operations, Brian Beaupre, email@example.com by October 8th.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. We seek motivated and qualified candidates and value every background, identity, and experience. We believe in the strength of diverse and inclusive teams and are dedicated to creating a workplace where every person is respected, heard, and has opportunities to thrive.