About Minnesota Computers for Schools
Minnesota Computers for Schools is a non-profit organization providing technology access and skills training to underserved individuals and help them gain the skills and confidence they need to begin a successful career in technology.
Reports to: Director of Operations
The warehouse associate will be responsible for processing donated equipment and delivering orders. The warehouse associate will perform a variety of functions to help ensure that orders are being processed and fulfilled. This a full-time three-month temporary position with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Salary: $15/hour, based on experience
- Making local deliveries within 90-miles of our warehouse.
- Help unload trucks and checking in donated equipment.
- Prepare orders by processing requests, ordering supplies, pulling parts, packing boxes, etc.
- Sort and organize computers and parts in the warehouse.
- Maintain inventory controls through organizing and sorting materials.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas and workstations neat.
- Must pass background check and drug screening in order to comply with NAID certification.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
- A passion for technology and closing the opportunity gap in Minnesota.
- Warehouse experience, forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality are a must.
To apply: To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Director of Operations, Brian Beaupre, email@example.com by February 19th.