Minnesota Computers for Schools is currently looking for a
Full-Time Production Manager
About Minnesota Computers for Schools: MCFS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works collaboratively with schools and educationally focused community organizations to provide technology solutions and skills training to individuals in need.
The production manager will be responsible for managing a busy, fast-pasted production environment at the Minnesota Computers for Schools warehouse. The production manager will manage all operational decisions on the production floor and intern and production team assignments to meet the annual production goal as determined by the director of sales and executive director.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage production team including interns and full time employees.
- Manage desktop and laptop refurbishing and building areas and well as burn area.
- Manage and meet daily production goals.
- Maintain inventory of equipment in FileMaker.
- Assist and verify the shutdown and security of the floor at the end of the workday.
- Associates degree in computer science preferred and/or 2 years of computer hardware experience.
- Knowledge of computers, hardware and other peripherals, computer refurbishing and knowledge of MS Operating Systems.
- Minimum of two-years of management experience.
- Minimum of one-year of warehouse experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Candidate must pass background check/ drug screening.
- A strong background in personal computers and technology is mandatory.
Salary and Hours
- Competitive, based upon experience
- 7am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Please email resume and salary requirements to Thomas Tieman by 3pm on Friday, March 22 at email@example.com.