Minnesota Computers for Schools is currently looking for a
Full-Time Technical Support Manager
About Minnesota Computers for Schools: MCFS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works collaboratively with schools and educationally focused community organizations to provide technology solutions and skills training to individuals in need.
Position Description: Candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for our customers, respond to and resolve incoming technical support issues and keep database up-to-date with technical support issues. In the event a replacement unit is required, the Technical Support Manager will coordinate and handle the shipping to the customer and track returns.
- Provide back-up for the Production Manager when needed.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Working with the Director of Operations to track training records for staff and interns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or Associates Degree in computer/networking field plus two years of computer hardware experience.
- Experience providing computer support.
- Knowledge of computers, hardware and other peripherals, computer refurbishing and knowledge of MS Operating Systems.
- Experience with servers is helpful, but not required.
- Management and warehouse experience is helpful.
Skills: Candidate will possess both strong interpersonal skills and work ethic. A strong background in personal computers and technology is mandatory.
Candidate must pass background check and drug test.
Salary: Based on experience, eligible for benefits after 30 days of employment
Hours: 7:50am – 4:20pm Monday through Friday
Location: 504 Malcolm Ave SE, Minneapolis
Please send resume and salary requirements to Neal Lewis by November 26, 2018 at 8am at: email@example.com.