About Minnesota Computers for Schools
We are on a mission to close the digital divide in Minnesota.
Minnesota Computers for Schools is a non-profit organization providing technology access and skills training to underserved individuals and help them gain the skills and confidence they need to begin a successful career in technology.
The Digital Content Coordinator will write and post authentic, compelling and inspiring content for our social channels. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, you will make sure our communications are both on-brand and effective, bringing the Minnesota Computers for Schools mission and impact to life through your words.
Hours and Compensation
Pay range is $15 – $18/hour, depending on experience. The position will start at 10 hours/week with the potential to increase in the coming months.
- Ideate, plan and create content for social media channels
- Deliver excellent copy that aligns to our brand voice, raises awareness of the impact MCFS has in the community, and inspires the reader
- Become an expert in the MCFS voice and tone
- Post social content using Buffer and engage with communities
- Working toward (or already attained) Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability and willingness to work independently
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to Katie McMahon, email@example.com.